Any personal information sent in response to a Career Posting is used strictly for the purposes of pursuing an employment relationship with Worksimply. By supplying such information, deemed consent is assumed by Worksimply to use such information for the intended purposes. This information will not be shared to third parties and internal security measures are in place to protect the privacy of the information.
In order to enhance your experience and provide you with relevant products and ads, Worksimply collects and stores information. When you use the Service you provide us with three types of information: (i) information you submit via the Service, (ii) information regarding your use of the Service collected by us as you interact with the Service and (iii) information from other sources.
Information you submit via the Service
- During registration, you may provide us with your name, company affiliation, email address, telephone number, physical address, and other information that may be requested during the registration process on the Site.
- You may be required to submit credit card or other payment information if you create an account or use services that requires payment of a fee. By submitting your payment information, you authorize Worksimply to access and use this information to accept payment and provide you with the Service.
- You may submit information and content to your Profile, send messages, perform searches, submit reviews, and otherwise transmit information to other users when using the Service. This information and the registration information is stored in order to provide you the Service and offer personalized features.
Information we get from your use of the Service
- We collect the browser type and IP address from everyone who visits the Site.
- When you download and use our Service on a mobile device, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier.
- We store certain information from your browser using “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. We use two types of cookies: session ID cookies and persistent cookies. Session ID cookies are used to confirm that users are logged in. Persistent cookies are used to remember sign-in status, coupon availability, search preferences, and workspace (a “Space”) origination information so that you do not have to enter it again the next time you visit the Site.
- In order to remove persistent cookies, follow the directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” directory. While cookies may be necessary to access some features on the Site, most browsers allow you to deny or accept the cookie feature.
- We are a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and follow the NAI’s code of conduct. If you wish to stop receiving targeted advertising based on information collected from your browser, please use the NAI’s opt-out tool. If you opt-out, we will stop collecting and using information about your interests to serve you targeted advertisements.
- Worksimply’s third party partners employ clear gifs, images and scripts to enhance their content, advertising and marketing both on and off the Site.
- Worksimply does not respond to any “Do Not Track” requests in the header of your browser or mobile device.
- Your interaction with the Service may be tracked using Google Analytics. Please review Google’s policy for their use of the information that they collect at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- In order to improve Worksimply’s customer support, analytics, research, product development, fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance and investigation, we, and the third parties that we partner with, may track your interaction with the Service and ads on and off the Site.
- Your location may be tracked on the mobile device on which the Service is installed or being used. Worksimply will not collect, transmit or otherwise use this information without your permission. We use location data to provide you relevant search results for Spaces in your area. Persons that review available Spaces or book a Space on the Service (“Users”), can control when persons that offer for booking or otherwise make available their Space through the Service (“Providers”) or other Users can see their location through their privacy settings. You can turn off location tracking in your settings at the device level.
Information from other sources
- We may access information about you through your social media provider, in accordance with the provider’s policies, if you sign up for Worksimply using your social media account, link your Worksimply account to your social media account, or use other Worksimply social media features.
We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your Profile (defined below) content, messages, notes, text, information, offerings, images, links and any other content that you upload, publish, display or otherwise provide to Worksimply for display on or through the Service, or transmit to or share with other users of the Service or to third parties via the Service (collectively, “Individual Content”) may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your Individual Content.
Minors are not eligible to register on the Site. Worksimply does not knowingly solicit or collect information from anyone under the age of 18. Please do not attempt to register on the Site or send us any information if you are under the age of 18. This includes your name and contact information. If you suspect that we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
Use of Information Obtained by Worksimply
We use the information we collect from our services to enable your access to our products, enhance our products, protect the Site and our customers, and to offer tailored content, such as more relevant search results and ads.
You may display certain information on designated portions of the Site or otherwise through the Service regarding you or your company or organization including, if you are a Provider, your Space (a “Profile”) once you are registered with Worksimply. Your Profile and contact information are displayed to other Users and Providers. This allows you to make or request reservations.
We may send you promotions, new product/service messages, ads for the Service, general partner offers, and other Service-related announcements and marketing communications through the Site, other websites and email. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you can opt out by selecting the unsubscribe option included in the emails. However, Worksimply reserves the right to send you account-related notices such as reservation confirmation emails.
Your Profile and reservation activity is presented to and edited by you when you access the Service. Worksimply presents this information to users. The amount of your information another user can see depends on your relationship with that user (e.g., whether they are following you, or you are following them, as permitted by the Service, or whether you were referred to the Service by them).
Our third party service provider may access your Profile information so that potential users can find you through search engines. You may change the privacy settings of your Profile through your account portal.
To analyze Service usage and system performance, Worksimply may use non-identifiable aggregate data (based partly on IP addresses) collected through the Service. Such data may be used by Worksimply and shared with third parties in any manner.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
You may choose to provide information about you, your company or organization or, if you are a Provider, your Space to other users and to the public on public areas of the Site (“Public Information”). Public Information consists of information that is posted by you on areas of the Site accessible by other users and/or the public, such as Space descriptions. Public Information does not include information you submit to us but do not post on areas of the Site accessible by other users and/or the public (“Non-Public Information”).
- If presented with a lawful request, such as a subpoena or court order, Worksimply may be required to disclose your Non-Public Information. Further, we may be required to disclose your Non-Public Information where we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Service or using the Worksimply name, or to prevent imminent harm. This may include sharing Non-Public Information with other companies, lawyers, agents, government agencies or to any third party with your prior consent to do so.
- If we offer to provide services jointly with other companies on the Service, we may share Non-Public Information with that company in connection with such offer or your use of that service.
- If we believe that you are an employee of, or a contractor for, a company that we have a separate agreement with, we may provide your user ID, email address and reservation activity to that company. This allows you to be included in any arrangements that we have with such company. We will notify you if we provide this information to a company. If you would prefer not to participate in any such arrangement, you may contact us at [email protected].
- When you post or share certain information with third parties (including other users) through the Service, such as comments, reviews, or other information, it may be shared with other users subject to the privacy settings you select. Any confidential information disclosed in your Profile or when posting comments, reviews or other submissions may become publically available. You share all such information at your own risk.
Social Media Widgets
Third Party Advertising
Changing or Removing Information
You may change or remove your Profile information by logging into your account. Removed information is not generally available to other users; however, it may still persist in backup copies. Information relayed through the communication feature of the Service is not generally capable of being removed.
Worksimply takes reasonable precautions to protect users’ Non-Public Information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. We encrypt the transmission of sensitive information and location data using secure socket layer technology. While these steps provide reasonable measures of security, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security. Please contact us if you have any questions about our security practices.
Data Collection and Display
Public Data Gathering and Profile Display: In our commitment to creating a comprehensive community experience, Worksimply collects publicly available data associated with your professional profile, including information from platforms like LinkedIn. This data collection aims to enrich your profile on Worksimply and enhance networking opportunities. We ensure that only publicly accessible information is gathered and displayed on our platform. Our users' privacy and data security are paramount, and we adhere strictly to data protection laws in the handling of this information.
Member Interviews and Profile Integration: As part of our engagement with the community, we conduct interviews with our members. The insights and responses from these interviews may be integrated into your Worksimply profile. This practice is designed to foster a richer community interaction and provide a more in-depth understanding of our members' experiences and perspectives. Participation in these interviews implies your consent for the use of your responses on your profile. We maintain the utmost discretion and respect for privacy in the handling and display of these interview responses.
Use of Artificial Intelligence
AI Applications in Service Enhancement: Worksimply utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) technology to improve and personalize our services. This includes employing AI for tasks such as transcribing audio, creating and summarizing user profiles, and comparing profiles for better community matchmaking. The use of AI enables us to provide a more efficient, tailored service to our members. We prioritize transparency in our use of AI and are committed to the responsible and ethical application of this technology. The AI processes are designed to comply with relevant data protection and privacy laws, ensuring the security and confidentiality of our members' information. Your Data Rights and Choices.
Last revised: 2024-01-22